Workbooks for children with autism spectrum disorder or ADHD
Everyday situations in colorful exercises that appeal to a young child's mind. For more fun learning, cut out the small memory game or our young autistic superhero, Super-A, with the pictograms of washing hands.
Life Skills in this Adrian and Super-A Workbook
- When do we wash hands? What do we need?
- Who is waiting? Who is first?
This workbooks builds on the life skills from the book Adrian and Super-A Bake and Like Differently
, an interactive book for children with autism, Asperger's, or ADHD. The Life Skills Workbooks in this series
- STARTERS WORKBOOK 1--Starters Bake & Like with Adrian and Super-A: Life Skills for Kids with Autism and ADHD
- STARTERS WORKBOOK 2--Starters Wash Hands & Wait with Adrian and Super-A: Life Skills for Kids with Autism and ADHD
- SMARTIES WORKBOOK 1--Smarties Bake & Like with Adrian and Super-A: Life Skills for Kids with Autism and ADHD
- SMARTIES WORKBOOK 2--Smarties Wash Hands & Wait with Adrian and Super-A: Life Skills for Kids with Autism and ADHD
The workbooks are specially tailored for the children with autism and ADHD, as well as their strengths and difficulties. The exercises will help parents and kindergarten or special education teachers to develop a child's executive functions and theory of mind by teaching even a young child to think in steps and understand how others feel.