Want to have less stress and more organization in your life and home?
Staci Summers, a former hoarder turned organization queen, tells all in her book War on Clutter! How To Declutter Your Home and Life and Become Stress-Free Forever.
50 Tips To Declutter Your Home
- Creating a Plan
- Gathering the Right Tools for the Job
- The Perfect Maintenance Plan
- Creating Kits
- Tackling the Bathroom, Kitchen, Children's Rooms, etc.
51 Tips to Declutter Your Life
- 8 Tips to Clear Your Mind and Emotions
- 6 Things You Can Do to Have Better Personal Relationships
- 8 Ways to Take Charge of Your Time
- 7 Things you Can do Today to Manage Your Money
- How To Keep Your Balance at Work
The good news is that getting rid of clutter doesn't have to be a hard a long process. You can take the ideas in this book and do one thing at a time, or you can try to do as many things as possible in a short amount of time - it's up to you to decide how you want to approach it!
In the book, Staci talks about 101 different ways you can get rid of all the junk in your life and keep the things you actually need. Staci also uses some examples in the book to give you a better understanding on what to keep, what to throw out, and other tips on organizing your personal life.
Declare War on Clutter on Your Own Terms - Once you do, you will feel a lot better about your life!